Meet Liu Xianping, a Chinese grandfather who can now add “International Supermodel” to his resume.
When Xianping’s grandaughter and fashion designer Lu Ting decided to shoot her grandfather wearing designs from her online boutique, Yuekou, her sales skyrocketed and a new brand of fierce was born.
“He picked up one piece and tried to give some advice on how to mix and match. We thought it was fun so we started shooting.” said Ting.
Not afraid to don a wig and strike a sickening pose while holding a fabulous bag, Xianping says he’s perfectly comfortable in his own skin and everything he does is because of his love for his granddaughter.
“Why [is it] unacceptable for someone like me to wear women’s clothes? Modelling for the store is helping my granddaughter and I have nothing to lose. We were very happy on the day of the shooting. I’m very old and all that I care about is to be happy.”
And helped it has. Ting’s said that “Since the pictures came out, we’ve had a huge number of Web site visitors and are selling five times as many clothes as before. Previously, we sometimes sold less than 10 items a day, and were feeling depressed about the business.”
Okay, PSY’s Korean and Xianping is Chinese…but he’s so adorbs I’m gonna let this one slide.
So you better straighten up and fly right, models. Because here’s your competition and guess what? He’s working the SHIZ out of these clothes and for that, I like HIM more than YOU.
Sonofabitch has nicer legs than *I* do.
You go, Grandpa!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015