The marketing push continues as Disney’s flagship television studio, ABC, premiered the second tv spot for The Force Awakens. With the international trailer dropping last week, a first tv spot and a ton of EW articles, Disney and Lucasfilm have officially opened the flood gates on their marketing scheme.
I’ve made my peace about all the new footage and magazine spreads coming our way. If you want to read my thoughts, here they are. For the rest of you, check out the latest look. For those who want to perhaps, remain footage free, there are a bunch of new shots included in the new spot; fair warning.
But for the rest of you, some amazing new footage that will open the speculation chat rooms all over social media awaits:
Star Wars the Force Awakens stars John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, Lupita Nyong’o and Max Von Sydow with returning original trilogy members Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels and Peter Mayhew.
The Force will be with you in theaters everywhere December 18th, 2015.
Make sure you check back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Mark Reilly (see all)
- Charlize Theron in Talks to Join ‘Fast 8’ as Villain - February 9, 2016
- ‘Deadpool 2′ Has Already Been Written - February 9, 2016
- Where’s Dory? New Disney/Pixar Posters Revealed for ‘Finding Dory’ - February 9, 2016
- Ava DuVernay Offered ‘Wrinkle in Time’ & Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Lupita Nyong’o - February 8, 2016
- GALLERY: Artists Re-Imagine ‘Star Wars’ in the Most Amazing Ways - February 8, 2016