Although “The Flash” just premiered this week on The CW, that’s not stopping the network from unveiling yet another guest star in an epic (and highly anticipated) role.
THR reports Victor Garber (Jack Bristow, “Alias”) is joining The CW series as Dr. Martin Stein, a.k.a. the inner voice of Firestorm while “Tomorrow People” (and cousin of “Arrow” star Stephen Amell) Robbie Amell is Ronnie Raymond, the physical portion of Firestorm.
The CW is NOT messing around when it comes to star power as we’ll be seeing Dominic Purcell (“Prison Break”) as Heatwave, Clancy Brown (“Spongebob Squarepants,” The Shawshank Redemption) as General Wade Eiling, and original cast member Amanda Pays returns to reprise her role as Dr. Tina McGee (the geneticist who was not only his greatest ally but his love interest as well) only this time, she’ll be working for a rival lab.
While initially reported that Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm will make his first appearance in episode 3 – where Raymond works as a maintenance worker at S.T.A.R. Labs and “plays an integral part in the particle accelerator accident that transforms Barry Allen into The Flash,” – Dr. Stein (Garber) will not make his first appearance until episode 12…which makes for an interesting delay, and it should be cool to see how they handle this character.
I was hoping for someone like Bill Nighy (Shaun Of The Dead) in the Dr. Stein role but now that Garber’s officially filling the shoes, I approve and look forward to episode 12! What about you?
“The Flash” airs Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. on The CW.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015