Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are one of the world’s most recognizable couples, and it doesn’t get much more high profile than these two when it comes to Hollywood’s A-list. Pitt recently starred in World War Z, The Counselor, and 12 Years A Slave, and he has Fury on the way, while Jolie is hard at work on her second directorial effort Unbroken, based on the incredible true story of Louis Zamperini. Today, word comes from Variety that both members of Hollywood’s biggest power couple have lined up a new gig: an intimate drama called By the Sea that will “focus on a couple’s relationship.”
Jolie is writing and directing, and she’ll also star opposite Pitt in the project, which both of them will produce for Universal Pictures. That’s all we know for now, so details are pretty scant at this point. By the Sea will be the first time since 2005’s Mr. and Mrs. Smith that Jolie and Pitt share the screen together.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014