Against all odds, Marvel’s Ant-Man is actually filming now in San Francisco before the production packs up and heads to Atlanta to complete principal photography. The studio has already released a first look photo of star Paul Rudd dressed in his Scott Lang clothes near the Golden Gate Bridge, but now more and more set photos are emerging from the production.
First up, star Evangeline Lilly posted a pic to Instagram of her new haircut, which looks a lot like the classic cut for Janet Van Dyne…although she’s actually playing Hope Van Dyne, the daughter of Michael Douglas’ Hank Pym. Does that mean we’ll see her suit up as The Wasp in this film? We’ll have to wait and see.
Superhero Hype has a handful of their own images they captured on set, and I’ve included the best ones below:
Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Ant-Man arrives in theaters on July 15, 2015.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014