Apple has always been on the forefront of flashy and cool ad campaigns that make you pick your head up and say “Whaaaa? I must HAVE that!”
Starting in 1984 with Ridley Scott’s groundbreaking Super Bowl ad, Apple has figured out the right ways to either get us to dance like crazy people to whatever’s playing on our iPods (while buying whatever song was featured on said commercial) to inexplicably camping out for days in order to get our hands on the latest device.
The other thing Apple is really, REALLY good at is poking holes in your tear ducts right around Christmas and this year is no different; I normally don’t show these but this one is really, REALLY good.
And it all starts with a song…
Happy holidays, everyone.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015