They’re back and misdiagnosing the sh*t out of everyone.
What started four years ago as a 10 episode, 5 minute webseries at WB.com, Childrens Hospital moved to Adult Swim and is now entering season 4 tonight at Midnight.
Created by Rob Corddry of The Daily Show fame, Childrens Hospital spoofs EVERY medical show you can think of that’s ever been on TV and then some; even going as far to make their own tv show parody commercials AND news program that eventually became REAL shows of their own (NTSF:SD:SUV, Eagleheart and coming soon, Newsreaders) on Adult Swim.
With stars Ken Marino (The State, Party Down), Megan Mullally (Will and Grace), Rob Huebel (Human Giant), Malin Akerman (Watchmen, The Comeback), Henry Winkler (Happy Days), Erinn Hayes (Worst Week, Kitchen Confidential), Lake Bell (How To Make It In America) and guest stars like Mad Men’s Jon Hamm have kept audiences clamoring for more. And luckily for us, Adult Swim has no problems giving it to us and giving it to us good.
In fashion with tonight’s season 4 premiere, the gang decided to have a blood drive and made a music video about it with The Shins…sort of.
(I know I’m a horror geek but blood bag fight nearly made me barf…EXCELLENT!)
Childrens Hospital season 4 premieres tonight (August 9) at Midnight, only on [adult swim].
*Fun Fact: Michael Cera (Arrested Development, Scott Pilgrim) is the voice of Sal, who runs the hospital’s P.A. system!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015