Another ridiculously fun day at Comic-Con guys and it’s not over yet but I thought I’d share the pics I have taken so far. I started the day by giving blood and only at Comic-Con do you see this kind of magic in line to donate blood.
I didn’t have the heart to tell the San Diego Blood Bank that’s not Pam!
I was told to avoid alcohol, but I had a cocktail and headed over the convention because nobody tells me what to do!
If you missed Clare today you can meet her tomorrow and Saturday from 2:30 – 5:00 p.m. on the Upper level of the Sails Pavilion.
To see more San Diego Comic-Con pics CLICK HERE!
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013