It’s been thirty years since the original theatrical release of Robert Zemeckis’ Back to the Future, and it still doesn’t feel like a day has gone by every time you turn the movie on again. For a film about time travel too, it certainly has achieved an ageless quality to it that few other movies have, and it’s easy to see why people are so excited about Back to the Future this year. After all, it’s only a week away from the day Marty McFly arrived in the future in Back to the Future Part 2.
Speaking of, Toyota recently got Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd back together onscreen again, as the two sat down for a cup of coffee and talked about what predictions about the future the film actually got right (spoilers, Jaws 19 is not one of them, even if this trailer says otherwise). Check it out below:
It looks like we might actually be close to riding a hoverboard sometime soon, and for all the things that Back to the Future Part 2 might have gotten wrong or exaggerated, it’s also surprising to note how much it actually got right. Zemeckis and his team seemed like they knew something no one else did in those movies, and in a way, I guess they were right.
Marty McFly will arrive from the past on October 21st, 2015.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016