Updated: Snyder himself has tweeted an official image of the Batmobile. The original article follows.
— ZackSnyder (@ZackSnyder) September 11, 2014
Director Zack Snyder gave us our first official look at the Batmobile from the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but as evidenced by the barrage of set photos that have been pouring out of Detroit recently, it’s clear that amateur photographers are getting in on the action and looking to debut pieces of the movie on the internet in their own way. If you’d rather stick to official images from Batman v Superman before seeing the movie, then turn away now. If you want to see what the new Batmobile looks like, look below.
This first image was taken from above, and features a crew member just hanging out messing around on his phone in the cockpit.
The next two come from an Instagram user (via /Film):
Two more images have also popped up on Twitter.
New Image of the Batmobile! pic.twitter.com/tIp5hq4R0g
— DC Movie Fanpage (@DCMovieFanPage) September 10, 2014
— juan mimendi (@juanmies) September 10, 2014
So what do you think, Bat-fans? This seems like a mixture of the Nolan-era Tumbler and the Joel Schumacher-era finned Batmobile. Do you like it? Hate it? Let us know below!
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014