I’m honestly still not entirely sure what to expect from the onscreen Batman vs. Superman fight in Dawn of Justice later next month. While all of the Batman action has seemed spectacular from the trailers, my worry and skepticism that Zack Snyder might go too overboard with the main fight of the film has not gone away over the past few months.
After releasing some posters that hinted heavily at the confrontation between The Dark Knight and the Man of Steel, a new official clip from the film has been released, that gives us our first real, uncut taste of the action between these two onscreen titans.
Check out the clip below (via Jimmy Kimmel Live):
Okay yeah, that moment of Superman catching the batarang is cool, but I’m not a huge fan of how slow Batman seems to be moving. After all the negative press and skepticism that the film has been surrounded in over the past few months though, it’s been hard to look at it without some kind of influence from the outside world seeping in, and I have to imagine it will be that way for a number of other moviegoers as well.
I look forward to seeing Batman v Superman sometime soon in the next few weeks, but I’m going into it crossing my fingers that Zack Snyder and co. chose to focus on the right things this time around, rather than just the spectacle of it all.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will hit theaters on March 25th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016