With less than two weeks left until the film’s eventual theatrical release, a new international Korean trailer for Warner Bros.’ Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has been revealed, and because you were probably wondering, it just showed you even more footage you hadn’t seen before. In case you know, you weren’t already sold on the film with only eleven days left until its release.
The trailer itself continues to tease the Darkseid and Joker seeds that are being planted throughout, including the enormous Omega symbol we saw scorched into Batman’s nightmares a few weeks ago, and more.
Check out the latest trailer below:
The trailer itself is edited fairly well, and it seems like the teasers and promotional material as a whole have gotten remarkably better over the past few weeks, especially following the film’s final theatrical trailer, which was decidedly the best one released for it. Word of mouth coming from some early screenings so far has been mixed, although considering the heavily-negative, but simultaneously optimistic hype there has been surrounding Batman v Superman, I’m not entirely surprised by the reactions so far.
We’ll know for certain whether or not DC’s biggest gamble and shot for the title has paid off, but as of right now, the whole world is waiting to see what the studio has up their sleeve with this one. I’m just hoping they haven’t already revealed too many of the surprises.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will hit theatres on March 25th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016