We’re all at least looking forward to checking out DC’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice right? In terms of the comic book genre alone, the film is possibly one of the most anticipated additions of all time, as fans are finally going to see two of the most iconic comic book characters interact and face-off onscreen. While the film has received its fair share of hate as well over the past few months too, it seems like a large amount of the skepticism has died down ever since the film’s presence at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, and instead been replaced by just some good old fashioned excitement.
Continuing with its recent remix series however, Vulture has just released a new trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – this time pitting the two superheroes against each other in the 1940s. Check out this awesome remix below:
Ah, so this is what the film would look like if it had been made back during the time when heroes were charming, wore some very homemade costumes, and there wasn’t any talk of making the other one bleed. The trailer obviously combines footage from the old 1940s TV serials for the two heroes, and while it might not be as clean or hi-def as the Batman v Superman that we can look forward to next year – there’s no denying the obvious enjoyment that would come from watching something like this.
For another similar take on this parody, you can check out Paul Cornish’ 1940s trailer as well.
Meanwhile, the actual Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is set to hit theatres on March 25th, 2016.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016