Let’s be real: Sherlock lives. But what we don’t know is HOW or WHAT he’s been up to after he tumbled from a tall building in London only to pop up again at his own funeral.
Just in time for Christmas, Boxing Day, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate (we don’t judge), the lovelies at the BBC have released a wee smackerel of Sherlock-y goodness in the form of a seven minute webisode, “Many Happy Returns,” as a prequel/teaser for their upcoming third season of “Sherlock” which hits the US in a few short weeks.
I don’t wanna say TOO much about it (because I don’t wanna ruin it for you) but what I CAN tell you is the series is set two years after the events in season 2 and there’s no indication how Sherlock survived his fall.
Enough talking! Get ready for seven minutes in Heaven (without the closet mess)!
Are you Sherlocked, yet? Bloody hell, I AM!!!
So dust off your deerstalker and fill your pipe with your favorite tobacco – “Sherlock” returns to PBS “Masterpiece” on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10 p.m.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015