We know at this point is that Ben Affleck IS Batman and that shooting has indeed gotten underway, but what we don’t know is how he’ll look as Warner Bros. is wisely keeping everything else WAY under wraps.
HOWEVER, a new rumor flying around the jungle gym courtesy of Comic Book Movie (via /Film) is that not only is General Motors working on the new Batmobile, but Batfleck’s new cowl could be modeled after the Lee Bermejo written/illustrated 2011 graphic novel, Batman: Noel. (Think A Christmas Carol, but with Batman). Makes sense, considering they’re trying to distance themselves a bit from Christopher Nolan’s Bat-verse.
Apparently that’s not all – CBM also reports that “two separate teams” are working to give Henry Cavill’s costume a slight overhaul from the over-textured and shiny-shiny disco abs Superman (above) to something a little more, well, Superman-like, and that Cavill himself received a copy of the David Goyer-penned script last week.
So things seem to be heating up in the Batman vs. Superman camp, so stay tuned for more.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015