With the recent announcement of the highly anticipated fourth installment of the post-apocalyptic Fallout game franchise, Bethesda Softworks has now announced a new way to take in every released entry in the series thus far. Check out the image of the new set below.
The new Fallout Anthology, exclusive to the PC platform, includes every released game in the Fallout series thus far, including the original game Fallout from 1997, 1998′s Fallout 2, 2001′s Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel, 2008′s Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, and 2010′s Fallout: New Vegas. All of the games come packed inside a mini nuclear warhead, and even includes a spot for the November release of Fallout 4. the Anthology isn’t going to be one of those more expensive collector’s editions either, as the Fallout Anthology will retail for $49.99.
So far, four of the six released Fallout games have received near-universal acclaim from critics, with Bethesda’s first entry in the series, Fallout 3, being the highest rated entry in the series. Antcipation for Fallout 4 has been building almost ever since the release of Fallout 3 in 2008, with Bethesda representatives saying that the main reason they acquired the franchise from Interplay in the first place was to make more games in the series, and devote time to it as they do with their Elder Scrolls franchise.
The Fallout Anthology will be released on September 29th in North America, October 1st in Australia, and October 2nd in Europe. For more on Fallout as it takes shape, keep your Pip-Boys tuned to GeekNation!
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5′ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2′ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015