As we get closer and closer to the blu ray release of Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, yet another deleted scene from the film has been revealed, following two previous ones featuring an unseen step in Baron Zemo’s plan and Bucky testing out Cap’s shield during the film’s now iconic airport battle. Though, this one is much more a battle of words than it is anything else, which proved to be equally as well done and exciting as the action in Civil War.
Featuring a small confrontation between Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman), the scene itself takes places after the highway chase sequence, but before Bucky’s escape at the hands of Zemo. It’s not hard to see why it was deleted, but its yet another memorable interaction nonetheless.
Check out the clip below:
For the record, Boseman kills it in this scene, plain and simple, bringing the same quiet intensity that made his turn as Black Panther in the film so incredible. The look that he gives Johansson’s Natasha when he proves to be the exact opposite of naive, says more than any line of dialogue could.
Captain America: Civil War will be available on Digital HD on September 2nd, before being released on blu ray and DVD on September 13th.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016