We have less than a day until Borderlands 2 officially arrives on shelves nationwide. Some of you will be trekking out this evening to stand in line for the official release of the game at midnight. This post isn’t for you, since you’ve probably watched this video 20 times now. For the rest of us, however, this is a brand new treat to be celebrated and shared!
The Vault Hunters are back (obviously). That evil douche Handsome Jack is back. The awesome Clap Traps are back. Hell, I’m pretty sure those annoying Skags are back. And there’s a bunch of new crap to ogle and get all giddy for upon our long awaited return to Pandora! I’m just going to shut up now and let you watch the awesome trailer below.
Borderlands 2 will be available on XBOX 360, PS3 and PC on September 18th. It will be available internationally this Friday.
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014