One of the most mysterious parts of Captain America: Civil War has always been the introduction of Chadwick Boseman’s T’Challa/Black Panther, a character that fans have been asking to be included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for quite some time now. With a more-than-capable actor portraying him and an incredible costume to match, he’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting new aspects of the MCU moving forward.
With the film set to hit theatres next Friday as well, a new clip for the film has been released, teasing the rooftop fight between Black Panther and the Winter Soldier, which was teased briefly in some of the previous trailers.
Check out the clip below:
At this point, I seriously think that Marvel needs to slow their roll with the release of all of these clips. It’s not to say that they’re spoiling the movie in any way, since there’s a lot more packed into the film than these clips even let on, but there have been some small, awesome moments revealed throughout, that could have been left for the theatre only. So if you’re planning on remaining as surprised as possible during the film, I suggest turning away from now on.
With that being said, this entire fight sequence is one of just many examples of why Civil War has possibly the best action ever shown in a superhero movie… ever. Just trust me when I say, you haven’t seen anything yet.
Captain America: Civil War is set to hit theatres on May 6th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016