The last domestic theatrical trailer for Captain America: Civil War managed to make fans around the world even more excited for the film than they already were, which I don’t think many thought would be possible. Then Marvel proved us all wrong and released the first look at Tom Holland’s Peter Parker/Spider-Man because of course they would.
Now, a new international trailer for the film has surfaced online, and while it’s mostly the same footage, it does feature one slightly comedic interaction between Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye and Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow, that is sure to make fans at least a little happy.
Watch the full international trailer below:
I usually hate international trailers if I’m being honest because they seem to reveal more about films than even the full-length domestic ones do, but what I like about this trailer, is that it’s essentially what we saw a few weeks ago with just a few more brief moments and longer takes. It doesn’t reveal anything more about the story really, but also manages to pack in more glimpses of what it is that I think we’re all most looking forward to seeing in Civil War, which will be the interactions between the characters.
Captain America: Civil War is set to hit theatres on May 6th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016