Continuing the recent Captain America: Civil War marketing campaign going on this week, which included the release of new Team Iron Man and Team Captain America posters, Marvel has unveiled two new, intense teasers for the film announcing the debut of a new theatrical trailer for the film releasing online tomorrow.
Keeping in line with the team themes from the most recent marketing materials as well, each teaser goes down the line of the different teams and their members, showing their public personas, before glitching into their superhero costumes.
Check out the new teasers below:
Despite my disappointed reactions to the past few poster releases for the film, the main conflict between the two divided teams is the selling point for Civil War. Unlike my concerns with another superhero vs superhero film coming out this year as well, the emotional beats of Civil War look like they’re landing perfectly.
These teasers aren’t much, but they’re enough of a hook for what it is they’re selling, and it’ll be interesting to see how much more Marvel and Disney are willing to show in the new trailer tomorrow.
Captain America: Civil War will be released on May 6th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016