There is a YouTuber out there named “ChiefBrodyRules,” but we’d argue that he’s the one who actually rules.
Turns out our Chief loves Captain America and 70s/80s action films like Escape From New York and RoboCop, so why not take those two great tastes and make them taste great together? Complete with a deep voiced trailer guy, creepy music, and tracking issues those who grew up with VHS know and nostalgically love/loathe, our intrepid ChiefBR has put together one hell of a fan-fic trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier!
The year is 2007. Crime is at an all time high and the law has a plan to wipe it out! CAPTAIN AMERICA (Chris Evans), a Vietnam vet who was given super strength by a military scientist, Abraham Erskine (Cillian Murphy) is now America’s new crime fighter. When he refuses to kill an innocent Senator he is back stabbed by the very people who made him! He’s out for revenge. If you’re going to make enemies, you better make sure it’s not America!
I can’t stop watching this, dude – it’s too much fun, and it’s made even more fun by trying to figure out the ACTUAL films used in this trailer!
If you’d like to know about the music used in the trailer, he’s got it time-coded out for you on the video’s official page!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015