Carmageddon is back with Carmedgeddon: Max Damage and it is coming to consoles (PS4, PC and Xbox One) later this year (via Polygon). This open environment car crushing extravaganza will have a repair system, career mode, and online multiplayer.
Good new for those of you that purchased Carmageddon Reincarnation on Steam last year, after the game was relaunched due to a successful Kickstarter campaign as well – you will receive the new game for free. Which is a pretty solid reward for those gamers’ that supported the franchise when no else would.
The new game looks exciting, but in a world filled with the wide reach of franchises like GTA - I just don’t see this game doing well. People love the nostalgic factor, but I’m afraid that will not be good enough to carry this title to prominence.
Nation, what do you think of Carmageddon: Max Damage? Are you ready for modernized version of an old franchise or is this to little to late. Comment below and stay locked to GeekNation for all your gaming needs.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016