Seth Meyers has already had his final episode of “Saturday Night Live,” and he bid farewell to the cast, crew and fans as he heads to his new home, literally next door to Studio 8H, to host “Late Night with Seth Meyers.” Live on the show Amy Poehler, Andy Samberg, Bill Hader, and Fred Armisen sent him off, but now he gets an even more heartfelt goodbye.
NBC just posted a fantastic video featuring more of the cast and writers of “SNL” sharing their favorite stories from Meyers’ time on the late night sketch series, and saying farewell to their colleague and friend. Check out the full video right here:
It’s awesome to hear Taran Killam talking about getting the call that he was hired from Meyers himself, and Bobby Moynihan reminiscing about some of his favorite sketches alongside that giant Hulk hand. This just shows how close-knit the cast and writers have to be to pull off a live sketch show in the span of a single week.
Seth Meyers will certainly be missed around “SNL,” but we hope head writer Colin Jost does a good job of filling his shoes alongside Cecily Strong when the show returns on March 1st with host Jim Parsons from “The Big Bang Theory.”
Have any favorite Seth Myers “SNL” moments? Let us know below.
Latest posts by Ethan Anderton (see all)
- UPDATED: Will Ferrell & Kristen Wiig Shot a Secret Lifetime Movie Called ‘A Deadly Adoption’ - June 3, 2015
- Over 13,000 Fans Petition to Save ‘Tron 3’ from Being Derezzed - June 1, 2015
- ‘Jaws’ Returning to Theaters for 40th Anniversary - May 28, 2015
- Could Wolverine Have a Cameo in ‘Deadpool? - May 26, 2015
- Jack Black Reteams with ‘Nacho Libre’ Director for ‘Micronations’ Comedy - May 18, 2015