It’s been a decade since she graced the big screen as a Bond Girl in Casino Royale, but now Ivana Milicevic is heading to a much different universe: the one of Fox’s Gotham.
Milicevic is set to play a recurring role beginning at mid-season that will have her working with Camren Bicondova as her character’s mother, Maria Kyle, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Bicondova plays Selina in the series, you know, the street survivor everyone likes to call “Cat.”
The character is described as a tough-as-nails operator with an arsenal of street smarts, and a world-class drifter who is able to hide her true self behind a variety of personas. Maria is a criminal through and through, and is willing to use anything and anyone to get what she wants.
The Sarajevo-born Milicevic first hit the screen in 1996 as a “former girlfriend” in the Tom Cruise film Jerry Maguire. Her credits since include Seinfeld, Felicity, Vanilla Sky, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Ugly Betty and Hawaii Five-0.
She’s probably best known more recently for her role as Anastasia Rabitov/Carrie Hopewell in the Cinemax series Banshee, which ended its run last May.
Gotham airs Mondays on Fox.
Latest posts by Michael Hinman (see all)
- Finn Jones Defends ‘Iron Fist’ Against Bad Reviews - March 13, 2017
- ‘The 100’ Scrapes Up Fifth Season For The CW - March 13, 2017
- ‘Kong’ Crowned King Of Weekend Box Office - March 12, 2017
- ‘Avatar 2’ In 2018? ‘Not Happening,’ Cameron Says - March 10, 2017
- ‘Atlanta’ Star Zazie Beetz Plays Domino In ‘Deadpool 2’ - March 10, 2017