Yeah, yeah – it’s Valentine’s Day and you forgot, right? Well, I’m here to help you just a little bit by pulling a few choice pop culture-themed cards from the internet that you can print out and use as your “Please don’t make me sleep on the couch because I’m a dummy and forgot what today was (even though you hinted FIVE THOUSAND TIMES in the last three weeks),” get out of jail card.
And away we go!
(In case you wanna let your love know they’re awesome and make it rain with a buncha little cards while Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes” plays in the background)
And if you’ve got a bit of a bad boy/girl in your life, these villain valentines will get the blood pumping!
But if you or your mate are more like Ron from NBC’s “Parks and Recreation,” I got you covered there, too.
I’ve never received a gift this day made of hearts but thanks to Valentine’s Day 2013, I now have a “special” year-round gift as I rescued this little guy from getting hit by three different cars and became his “forever Mom.” Today’s also Gizmo’s birthday and I’ve got treats at the ready!
Hope you all have a wonderful day, however you choose to spend this day!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015