Christopher’s Haven in Boston was filled with a lot of happier kids today as actors Chris Pratt and Chris Evans descended upon the special home for children living with cancer to make the day a little bit better for them. While technically two actors visited the facility, one of them was in full costume, as Pratt donned the flowing jacket of Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and posed for pictures in full regalia from his turn in Guardians of the Galaxy.
See the pictures from Pratt’s official Facebook page below:
The trip to Seattle Children’s can’t be too far behind, so we’ll be sure to update you with that leg of the journey as soon as it happens. It’s certainly nice to see such a great outcome from this bet benefiting so many kids, and we can’t wait to see the looks on the faces of the kids in Seattle.
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5’ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2’ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015