Anything is possible — what with being in Guardians of the Galaxy and the upcoming Jurassic Park sequel, Indiana Jones would be quite the hat trick for Chris Pratt…ha! Get it?
In a Deadline exclusive, word on the jungle gym is that hot commodity and all-around good guy Chris Pratt is now being eyed by Disney to take the reins as Indiana Jones and breathe some new life into the franchise. I could see him running, jumping, and climbing trees while using his trusty whip and sidearm to get out of sticky situations, all while trying to find, and keep, certain talismans from falling into the reach of evil hands.
Chris Pratt in the upcoming Jurassic World…
…and Harrison Ford as (duh).
Yep. Looks legit enough to me! Still, this is merely a rumor right now, so take it all with a grain of salt — for now.
Trust me: when I know, YOU’LL know!
What do you think? Has Pratt got the stones to play Dr. Jones?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015