As of right now, production on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is currently underway following the recent casting announcement and first official photo from the film’s set. With new secrets set to be revealed and one of the genre’s most unique group of characters returning to the big screen too, it will be interesting to see how Vol. 2 does in following up on one of the studio’s most successful and beloved films.
Well, in the meantime, you can enter for a chance to visit the film’s set for one day and according to Star Lord himself, Chris Pratt, become your very own Guardian of the Galaxy along the way. Yes, it does come with your very own mixtape and all too, in case you were wondering.
In a new video promoting Pratt’s latest Omaze campaign, the film’s lead star gives a tour of the Guardians set while also making promises he probably can’t keep and almost spoiling who Star Lord’s father is. Check it out below:
The winner of the contest will be flown to Atlanta, put up in a 4 star hotel, and given an in-depth tour of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 set by Pratt, as well as receiving your very own Awesome Mix and having lunch with the movie star, all the while donating money to the Lake Stevens Boys and Girls Club from Pratt’s hometown of Lake Stevens, WA. You can participate in the contest by clicking here.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is set to hit theatres on May 5th, 2017.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016