So what happens when you’ve won TWO Oscars and been deemed “one of the nicest guys around?”
You become a horrible boss…
No, not this guy…but close!
Not only has Waltz signed on for Horrible Bosses 2, but he and Chris Pine (Star Trek) will play a father-son tornado of horrible and it’ll all be directed toward stars Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis. And before you ask, yes – Jamie Foxx, Kevin Spacey AND Jennifer Aniston are all returning for the ride.
I’m actually surprised there IS a sequel; the first Horrible Bosses was a little “meh” but Variety says it did $210 million worldwide at the box office…so with THREE Oscar winners (Foxx, Spacey, Waltz) in the mix, things could get really interesting.
Now that I know Waltz’s involved, I’ll be giving this film a look – because even when Waltz is playing the WORST people on the planet, something still draws me to him…can’t wait to see that materialize in a straight-up comedy!
That, and I find him ridiculously good looking…heh heh.
Production on Horrible Bosses 2 begins next month with a target release date of November 28, 2014.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015