We found out back in July that NBC had snagged famed actor Christopher Walken to play the villainous Captain Hook in the network’s rendition of “Peter Pan Live,” which will debut in December. “Girls” star Allison Williams has since taken the lead role of Peter, and though a photo of her in costume popped up online recently, this newest one reveals not only Williams, but Walken in full Hook regalia. And as you can see, it’s totally nuts:
— Neil Meron (@neilmeron) September 24, 2014
Walken is buried under loads of makeup, some bushy eyebrows, and some wild facial hair, and he looks so different from his normal self that I wasn’t even sure it was him. But that tweet comes from the producer of the show, and I’m guessing he wouldn’t lie about it.
Still no word on whether or not he’ll be singing and dancing, but I’d assume since they cast Walken (a guy who loves to sing and dance) that we’ll be getting a taste of that when this show goes live for the world on December 4th, 2014.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014