Well, as you may or may not have heard through various media outlets, we here at GeekNation are celebrating some incredibly happy news. Clare Kramer and her husband, Brian Keathley, have welcomed the latest addition to their family, son Sky Lyn Lee Keathley .
Born on December 11th at 8:13am, Sky weighed in at 8 pounds 11 ounce. Sky’s middle name was selected to honor Brian’s sister who passed away in September of this year.
Clare sent this message to her fans shortly after Sky’s arrival:
“Meet my new little man! He joined our gang at 8:13 am this morning, right in time for the holidays!”
She also shared this adorable photo of her three older children, daughters, Gavin and River, and son Hart, meeting their new baby brother.
All of us in the GeekNation family couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome our newest member!
Latest posts by Desi Jedeikin (see all)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 10 Recap: “The Children” - June 16, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 9 Recap: “The Watchers on the Wall” - June 9, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: “The Mountain And The Viper” - June 2, 2014
- Adam McKay Probably Won’t Direct ‘Ant-Man’ - June 1, 2014
- James Mangold In Talks To Direct Biopic About Football Star Joe Namath - May 29, 2014