Will Smith has been in need of a comeback for quite some time now, and with his performance as Deadshot being one of the only critically-acclaimed things about Suicide Squad, it looks like Smith may be able to cement his return as a movie star in Collateral Beauty later this year, where he plays a man grieiving over the death of his daughter by writing letters to time, death, and love. Little does he know, that he might actually hear back from them.
The first trailer for the film has arrived today as well, and judging by the looks of it, Collateral Beauty is either going to be a late-in-the-year awards contender, or just a feel-good film to come out during the Holiday season. Either way, it looks like a good, fun, and emotional time in the theatres.
Check out the trailer below:
Directed by David Frankel (The Devil Wears Prada), the film’s cast is an impressive sight to behold with power players like Smith, Edward Norton, Keira Knightley, Helen Mirren, Kate Winslet, Naomie Harris, Michael Pena, and more. The film looks like it has the potential to fall face first into some seriously sappy territory, but it could also be one of the late surprises in 2016 you can check out in between your probably repeated viewings of Rogue One.
Collateral Beauty is set to hit theatres on December 16th.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016