Though the whole airplane theme is pretty prominent in the promos for the first half of the final season of AMC’s “Mad Men,” that doesn’t mean there’s going to be a concentration on air travel in the final 14 hours of the show. Sure, at the end of Season Six it appeared as if Pete and Ted were going to open a west coast branch of SCDP, and Don’s future with the company is certainly “up in the air,” as the tagline cleverly puts it. But series creator Matthew Weiner has said that the reason for the airport setting was more of a practical thing and less a clue as to what we can expect from the new season: it was basically just a chance to have the cast look cool in a cool location they hadn’t explored in promos before. Watch the new trailer below:
Mission accomplished. “Mad Men” returns on April 13th to AMC, before it’s split into another round of seven episodes in 2015 to bring the show to its conclusion. Catch up with the show in less than two minutes and see its new trippy poster here if you haven’t already. Thanks to The Playlist for the new images.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014