Due to the expanding growth of the San Diego and New York Comic-Cons, Comic-Con International has made an executive decision regarding four-day badge purchases for San Diego Comic-Con and that decision is…
YOU CAN NO LONGER PURCHASE FOUR-DAY BADGES. YOU MUST BUY ONE DAY AT A TIME.
Yeah, no sh*t. I wish I was kidding.
And just so there isn’t ANY confusion, here’s the breakdown via Comic-Con Intl’s official website:
While this may sound ideal for some, it’s gonna be a total pain in the ass for everyone else. While the badges are now sold separately, YOU MUST PURCHASE ALL FOUR DAYS IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE “Preview Night” BADGE.
Now feel free to yell, “What the fuuuuuuuudge (only you didn’t say “fudge”)?!”
That’s right, darlings. While ALL five badges are sold separately, you have to catch ’em all like some f’ed up Pokemon game. Having attended SDCC for some time now, I’ve seen the attendance rise every year and I understand the need to keep things under control until the $520 million expansion of the San Diego Convention Center targeted for completion in 2018 happens BUT this is gonna just cause more headaches and woes for those who DO want to attend all five days.
Not to mention the final programming schedule doesn’t appear until TWO WEEKS BEFORE Comic-Con, so how the hell are attendees gonna know what days to go to see their fave artist’s panels before the badges go on sale?
Well, I wanna hear from those of you that are gonna have to brave this new system because I’m gonna keep my eye so close on this one my laptop screen’s gonna have eyeball marks on it.
Source: Comic Book Resources
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015