Sunday afternoon found me at what has now becoming a yearly SDCC tradition – the “Supernatural” press roundtables. During the hour, we were joined by stars of the CW series Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins. A lot was revealed in the panel earlier in the day and going into Season 10, we find that Demon Dean has fully taken over. It’s worth noting that Dean is not being possessed, as his soul has been changed by the circumstances in Season 9. It’s also worth noting he is still driving the Impala but not caring much with regards to how it’s treated. Ackles directed the 3rd episode of the new season, which shows the brothers meeting for the first time since Dean’s transformation.
In the videos below, we find out more about what to expect from Demon Dean, how this will affect his relationship with Sam, Castiel’s declining condition due to his fading grace, and much more. Keep an eye out for when I tell Jared Padalecki how big his head is. Are you excited for the new season? You better be!
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014