January’s coming fast and that means the return of our favorite episodic comedies, including “Community.”
With Dan Harmon back in the driver’s seat after being fired before season four (which proved to be rather lackluster), “Community” fans have been champing – yes, that’s the right word – at the bit for the upcoming season.
Not one to shy away from making a killer promo, NBC has drawn on one of its star’s other day jobs to make a pretty hilarious and true-to-form promo a la another hit show’s vague as hell promos.
Alison Brie’s other day job as Trudy Campbell on AMC’s hit show “Mad Men” was the inspiration for this sweet thirty-six second promo that gives zero hints as to what the hell’s going on but gives you juuuuuust enough to realize you have no idea what the hell’s going on…which makes you wanna tune in to find out just WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.
I know you have no idea what the hell you just saw but I KNOW you’ll tune for the season five premiere next Thursday, Jan. 2 at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Cocktails and textbooks not included.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015