I don’t know if you’re familiar with the case of Louise Ogborn. Louise was an 18-year-old girl who was sadistically and sexually tortured in the managers office of a McDonald’s in Mount Washington, KY for hours on a busy Friday night. Who would do such a thing? Her Mc Donald’s manager of course. Why would her manager do this? Because someone called on the phone and told her to. This case is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE. You absolutely must watch this video.
That INSANE! I felt like that manager was lying and covering up something. What is she covering? Could she have actually get off on the power of the situation?
The film based on this crime “Compliance” is out in theaters now and promises to be amazing.
The suspense is spectacular. Knowing what is going to happen to this girl, makes it hard to watch. The film is playing in a few select theaters. If you live in Los Angeles it’s playing at the Nuart for one week only and if you can’t find it in your area, you’ll have to catch it when it comes to home rental.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013