32-year-old filmmaker/actor Jeremiah McDonald released an amazing 4-minute video where he has a very funny conversation with his 12-year-old self.
The video has over 5 MILLION views since being posted July 5th.
The video is followed by a link to Jeremiah’s Tumblr, which says: “Drawing was my first love until the internet starting eating up my time in the mid 90s. Now I’m trying to reconnect with my first love by way of the thing that killed it. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me to draw something. I’ll post the drawing here, and if you want the original I’ll mail it to you for the cost of shipping and handling (plus anything you care to donate). I’m curious to see what happens. ”
So are the rest of us Jeremiah. We look forward to seeing your drawings.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013