I can’t believe I even have to say this, but if someone has ever told you “using Crayola colored pencils as eyeliner is perfectly okay,” they are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.
According to Time, beauty bloggers have been giving out the “Crayola pencils as eyeliner” pro-tip for ages, saying because they’re nontoxic, they’re completely safe to use on your eyes and Crayola’s had enough — as evidenced in their FAQ section of their official website:
Just say no.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015