The CW Network is finally bringing in the big guns to their CW lineup consisting of The Flash and Arrow. Finally, the network will be used as a platform to introduce their larger, DC Cinematic Universe properties, namely Suicide Squad and Batman V Superman.
Thanks to a report from Collider, WB and CW has announced that on Tuesday, January 19th Kevin Smith and Geoff Johns will host a DC Films Presents: Dawn of Justice League debuting the first, official, trailer for Suicide Squad with special sneak peeks as well for WB’s superhero line-up.
The promo is going to rile up the fanboys something awesome. Looks at the new Suicide Squad AND nuggets of Batman V Superman and Wonder Woman? Yes, please.
Along with the trailers/behind the scenes stuff will also be interviews with Zack Snyder and Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins, with Ben Affleck and other actors from the films joining in.
For me, the most exciting is the new Suicide Squad trailer. Loved me the first trailer and with all the set images and teeny-tiny nuggets of info coming out of WB HQ, I am the most interested in how they will pull this off. Of course, I’m also excited for B v S and WW, but there’s nothing like getting behind a bunch of villains in their own movie to get the blood pumping.
Dawn of the Justice League airs on The CW Tuesday, January 19th at 9:30/8:30c.
Make sure you keep checking back for more DC and CW updates — only on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Mark Reilly (see all)
- Charlize Theron in Talks to Join ‘Fast 8’ as Villain - February 9, 2016
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Has Already Been Written - February 9, 2016
- Where’s Dory? New Disney/Pixar Posters Revealed for ‘Finding Dory’ - February 9, 2016
- Ava DuVernay Offered ‘Wrinkle in Time’ & Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Lupita Nyong’o - February 8, 2016
- GALLERY: Artists Re-Imagine ‘Star Wars’ in the Most Amazing Ways - February 8, 2016