Game of Thrones fans reach far and wide around the world, and the hit HBO series has attracted more than its fair share of famous fans over the past six seasons as well (remember all of those angry, famous tweets when The Red Wedding first aired?). Similar to how Daniel Craig appeared as a stormtrooper in The Force Awakens though, it looks like another famous name has a request of his own as well – to be killed in Game of Thrones.
Speaking with Digital Spy recently, Daniel Radcliffe talked about his love for the hit fantasy series, and said that he’d love to be brought on in a small role, only to quickly be killed onscreen in true Thrones fashion:
“I would love to…If they want to just bring me in and f**king kill me, I would be so happy to do that.”
The actor also revealed that he’s been reading a fair amount of pilot TV scripts this year as well, but due to conflicts with his film schedule right now, wouldn’t ever be able to commit to doing a series full time, though it sounds like he’d be more than willing to carve out some time for an epic death in Westeros.
Who knows? He’d just be yet another member of the Harry Potter franchise to join the series anyways, it seems entirely possible that Radcliffe’s face could pop up at some point in Thrones‘ final two seasons, especially now that he’s voiced his enthusiasm towards the idea.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016