More pictures out of this months EW magazine have rolled out featuring Season 2 of Daredevil. The first season was killer and this season looks to be as well. It also looks to have a bit of Dark Knight syndrome going on because in the same way we were all obsessed with the Joker? All any of us can talk about is Frank Castle himself, The Punisher. Here’s the official shot of him:
Unfortunately we don’t get to see him duel wielding machine guns with the skull t-shirt like I wanted but still yet Jon Bernthal’s Punisher looks like he’ll be the bad*ss we expect him to be. Even if I can’t really forgive him for his character sleeping with his best friends wife in The Walking Dead. (I can’t let it go. Its just not what you do.) He’s still a good casting choice.
Showrunner Doug Petrie also says they are planning on stirring up some controversy:
Viewers watching the show will be rooting for this guy with a gun but we’re also going to force people — the way we force Matt — to second-guess themselves. Taking lethal justice into your own hands in America in 2015 is tricky s****. We have not shied away from the rich complicated reality of Now. If you’ve got a gun and you’re not the police you’re going to incite strong feelings. We’re stirring the pot and we’re aware of the headlines where we live and we’re trying to get people to think.
Looks like a lot of people are going to talking about Daredevil you guys! Yikes! Here’s another pic from the show below:
How do you guys feel about these pics? Let us know and stay tuned to GeekNation for more updates!
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2′ Is Here - February 7, 2016