After releasing part one of the trailer for Marvel’s Daredevil season two ear;y last week, which focused heavily on the introduction of Frank Castle, Netflix has finally revealed the second half of the trailer – this time shining a spotlight on the introduction of Elodie Yung’s Elektra, and the continuation of The Hand’s presence in Hell’s Kitchen, which played a small role in the first season last year.
Even more so than Jon Bernthal’s version of The Punisher, Yung’s take on the iconic female comic book character has been shrouded in mystery ever since she was first cast last summer, but already, her relationship with Matt Murdock looks entertaining as hell.
Check out part 2 of the trailer below:
Starting the trailer immediately where its predecessor left off was an interesting move, and seeing the fun, charismatic dynamic between Matt and Elektra was something I didn’t really expect to see from this show, but it could add an extra dimension to the already intense-looking sophomore outing. Depending on how well they manage to balance the shift in tones between herself, The Punisher, and the show’s other characters, that is.
Season 2 of Daredevil is set to premiere on Netflix on March 18th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016