A vigilante Vader and some vigilante stormtroopers raided a smoke shop in the Ukraine Saturday. The men broke into the smoke shop shouting “For the Emperor!” The men set off smoke bombs and flash bombs and busted open doors.
After collecting what they considered to be “contraband” they put it into a pot and attempt to set it on fire.
Darth Vader later spoke to members of the press, claiming that Emperor Palpatine had ordered them “to mercilessly and irreversibly cut the knot of drug dealing. Those guilty of poisoning the nation should be brought to strict account before the Empire.”
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013