David Bowie’s last album ‘Reality” hit stores ten years ago. That’s right, I said “stores”. In 2003, I was still working at one of those establishments that sold CDs. How the times have changed! But happily, one thing that hasn’t, is the awesomeness of David Bowie. Just months ago, the internet became a buzz at the unexpected release of Mr. Bowie’s music video for new track “Where Are We Now?” . It may have dropped on his 66th birthday, but we all got got the gift.
Now, it’s a Friday. It’s been a busy week for most of us, and if you’re like me, you’re counting down the hours until the weekend can fully commence. What better way to get us through these remaining hours than with a full album’s worth of new David Bowie music!? Well, Happy Friday!
David Bowie’s first album in a decade, “The Next Day”, is now streaming in full on iTunes! The album is officially out on March 12th. Why wait a over a week to listen? Feast your ears upon the magnificence, right now!
I’ve listened all the way through and it’s great. It’s Bowie in top form. Classic, edgy, eclectic – it’s how one would expect David Bowie music to sound!
Yeah, you get the picture. I’m just going to shut up now. Go listen and see for yourself!
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014