Okay, I’m going to admit this now. I’m sick and tired of Gangnam Style. Much like my good buddy Jack (aka my Pass The Effin’ Remote co-host), I was quite the fan of the song. Hell, he’s the one who introduced me to the catchy jam. But it’s worn on me a bit too quickly. It was when Jay Leno’s parody hit the internet that I pretty much declared the song dead to me.
This lovely video was shared with me on my Facebook today. I wanted to hate it. But it’s Lo Pan. And who in their right mind hates Lo Pan!?
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014