“Spring forward, Fall back.”
We’re all familiar with this phrase when it comes to setting our clocks ahead or behind but we sometimes forget what day and what time. While most people set their clocks (if they don’t set themselves) behind to receive that one GLORIOUS extra one hour of sleep Saturday night before going to bed, the ACTUAL time you’re supposed to set your clock is at 2 a.m. Sunday morning (which for you West Coasters is 30 minutes after Saturday Night Live ends).
They say you can find virtually anything about anything on YouTube, and boy, they weren’t kidding.
If you need help remembering, here’s a few bite sized options:
If you like your reminders with a little spiritual guidance…
A comedic twist (a.k.a. “We’ve ALL done it at least once”)…
Or need that “The More You Knoooow” experience.
Either way, all of it means this:
Enjoy that extra hour of sleep, darlings!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015