Whilst promoting the latest chapter in the Terminator franchise, Terminator: Genisys, “Game of Thrones” star Emilia Clarke apparently told MTV News she thinks there’s a 50/50 chance Jon Snow will survive the several deep stabs to his person, marking the end of season five – which left fans screaming in terror, anger, and more.
However, in this interview with E! News, Clarke does some backpedaling by saying “what I’m trying to say is I’m hopeful!”
(Watch it all but check out the particular stumble at the 1:14 mark)
Telling, no? She knows SOMETHING.
A lot of fans are speculating that Snow is also a warg or that evil, red-headed devil woman Melisandre will put hands on Snow; having not read the books, I have no idea BUT I think Melisandre’s already made her choice and found the right simpleton (Alliser Thorne) to take her to where I suspect she REALLY wants to sit: the Iron Throne. In my mind, Jon Snow is — to borrow from Monty Python — Snow is only “mostly dead,” despite the man (Kit Harington) himself telling two different publications that, “I’ve been told I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season,” and “Jon dies. It’s final. He’s dead.”
Besides, there’s some fan theories running around; including a couple of VERY interesting ones straight from the books themselves.
What about you? What’s YOUR take on this? Will Jon Snow be back? The world wants to know!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015