Since it’s May 4th, the day has been filled with some fairly exciting new Star Wars-related announcements, including the location and dates of next year’s Star Wars celebration, and the announcement of a new Star Wars video game from the Titanfall developers. Now, while we still have to wait for some official news regarding the project, one of the directors of the 2018 Young Han Solo movie has just tweeted a fun new tease for the film.
As we await final confirmation on the titular casting of the character, which many thought might have been revealed today, Chris Miller shared the following photo earlier today, putting the focus on a very familiar looking blaster for all of you Star Wars fans out there.
Check out his tweet below:
— Chris Miller (@chrizmillr) May 4, 2016
Oh, gotta love those puns.
Set to follow the character, as well as his right hand Wookiee, in between the events of Episode III and Episode IV, not much is known about the project currently, other than its setting and two lead characters. As of right now, it’s looking more and more like Hail, Caesar! breakout star, Alden Ehrenreich, may be our new, young version of the iconic character, but until that announcement comes, I guess this fun photo will have to do.
The Young Han Solo movie is set to hit theatres on May 25th, 2018.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016